Why Choose UsWe know the people behind the resumes.
- It’s hiring people who fit into your company culture, not just any able body. It’s knowing the industry and the people who work in it. It’s the process and whether or not it is effective and you enjoy it.
- We’re good listeners. As good listeners, we invest the time to understand your values, philosophies, and requirements. We ask questions. We challenge you. We make you think. Most importantly, our process and partnership with you helps eliminate the risk of selecting the wrong candidate.
- We place the right people with the right company at the right time while respecting the objectives of the employer, the professionalism of the candidate, and the confidentiality of both.
- Our firm has a successful track record with over 75% of our business from repeat customers. Our search completion ratio is impressive. We have successfully completed more than 90% of the searches we initiated.
- Each team member completes over 180 hours of training annually to enhance our skills after an initial training period of 340 hours.
- Our team members consistently achieve national recognition as top producers within the MRI network of offices.
- MRI designated our office as an “Emerging Office”. This honor conveys that our quality of work, commitment to success, and growth will rank us among the best in MRI.
- The following is an except from just one of the many letters and comments we receive regarding our services:
“I suppose in every industry, you have your different levels of quality you come to expect. However, you always know when you are working with someone that brings to the table, a substantially higher level of expertise. Working with North Coast ExecuSearch has raised my standard of expectations for your industry.”
- Greg East
- We represent companies of all sizes and are able to attract the top talent in the industry and introduce them to our clients on a confidential basis.